Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello

Well hello there.  Long time no bloggin.  In fact over a year with no blog post.  I suppose I fell out with it a bit, or a lot, and I don't really know why.  But a llittle while ago I popped to my blog and read a few posts and remembered things I had forgotten I had done.  Rekindled my memories of lovely stuff and with my three girl's entering into the world of blogging I thought I would join back in.  So, hopefully, I will blog a little this year what do you think?

4 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

Welcome back!

lemonade kitty said...

Happy New Year Miss Debs! Only yesterday I was sorting out my blog and deleting all those people who don't "blog" anymore so glad I didn't delete yours. Glad you're back and look forward to hearing all you've been up to this past year, xxx

lemonade kitty said...

PS We need to persuade "Daisy Moon" to come back aswell!! x

Pixie said...

Yes i agree where is Daisy moon, so welcome back..xx