Thursday 21 April 2011

Hop Little Bunnies

Had a great day today went to a children's easter workshop at Hope and Elvis.  LSJ and nephew Harry went along too.  H had great fun and was really into his making.  He drove the sewing machine whilst I moved the fabric and we made a great team.  Here's what he created.


An Easter Bunny Bag to hold his Easter eggs.


He decided the bunny needed a carrot


This is EB he is a cool Easter Bunny wearing a jacket and shorts and very super sun glasses a joint effort between H and Aunty Deb.

Even LSJ (Little Sister J) that's my little sister H's mummy got in on the sewing act (SURPRISE) as I introduced her to Louise she stated 'i'm not like Deb you know I don't make things' but she did and she even had a tussle with H about the spotty red button as she wanted to use it on her rabbit.  See there must be a button loving gene in there somewhere.  Here's a little snippet of LSJ's rabbit and an action shot of her sewing.


Look an action shot 


The precious red spotty button - Louise remembered that it was from a pair of her grand-daughters jeans.  He was a cute rabbit and she did finish him.

We had great fun as did all the other children and grownup's who all secretly enjoyed it just as much as the children.  Well done Louise another fab workshop.

6 comments:

Used-to-Bees said...

Lovely to get creative with family! Cute creations too!
X

Tracey said...

Really lovely...xxx

Anonymous said...

hi its me your nephew harry I had a good day (apart from button madness)and EB is E.B. just so you know next time from Harry P.S can we go next Easter and this summer xxx

Deborah said...

Wonderful creations, I wonder, did you go to the farmshop or the garden centre? :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

two bones and a bagle said...

Thanks for your comment Harry I am sure we can go again. I am so glad you and your mummy had a good time - I did I loved it. See you soon. Love Aunty Debs XXX

Hope and Elvis said...

Thanks Aunty Debs for bringing H and Sis. Me thinks we might have to do more of these. There was just the best ideas to pinch!