Saturday 19 March 2011

A Perfect Day

I know its only just started not 9 o'clock yet but I just know its going to be a good one.  I'm going out to a familiar place to create with some people I have met before, some whose blogs I peek at but have never met and meeting a very talented artist who in my opinion makes some of the most delightful works of art - in the words of little V who is just 3 - the most favouritist, bestest in the whole wide world.  Any one guessed where it is, who I might be meeting and who the talented person is?  Answers on a postcard please - only joking - I will show and tell maybe later today or in the next few days.  I am verryyyyyyyyyyyyy excited as I actually only found out I could attend on Thursday.   Yeeeeeeee   Haaaaaaaaaa.  Going to get dressed now and gather some stuff to take along with me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got a feeling I know who it might be!...but wont spoil the surprise,! Have a super, duper, day, how exciting
Sophie x

Jo said...

Hope your day turned out to be as perfect as you predicted.

Vintage Tea Time said...

Oooh - Julie Arkell? x

Jacey said...

Hope you had a fantastic day. xx